Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Monday

Hopefully I can be more efficient soon and stop making two posts at a time, well one can hope :) So here is post one for today...

Monday I woke up feeling great! Full of energy and ready to hit the gym :)

Level Two
Push Press
5-5-5-5-5-5
*appx 70%, RPE 7-8, keep all working sets within 5-10 pounds
*Rest 2:00 Minutes
*Weight recorded

then…
10-8-6-4-2
Push-ups (Games standard)
Kip Pull-ups
Wall Balls

Push press 6 rounds of 5 at 55#. Felt good until about the 3rd round when I clocked myself in the chin with the bar. I just shook it off and kept on pressing! I am so proud of myself for pushing through ;) (although I do have a bruise under my chin now that hurts every time I rest my chin on my hand, which apparently is frequently...who knew)

5 rounds of 10-8-6-4-2 reps per round finished in 6:26
knee, games standard, push-ups, jumping pull-ups (felt good today!), and 10# wall balls. I need to work more on my push-ups and getting my wall ball up higher. The stronger my arms get, the better those will be.

After the WOD, we all went and cheered Haley on while she finished her "Karen" (150 wall balls) make up from last week. She did great! Using a 10# wall ball she finished at 9:37.

No comments: