Thursday, October 20, 2011

Holy Lifting Batman!

What a day! Today I deadlifted 125#!!! It felt great!

Today's WOD
Level One (Day 12)
Skill
KB Swings
HSPU

WOD
A. Hip/Hang Snatch x2×3 rest :90
B. Clean x1×3 Rest 2:00
C. DL 3×3 rest 2:00D.

Everything is really starting to click into place. In fact, I was asked if I wanted to move to Level 2! Walker said she thought I was ready, Tristy seconded that opinion yesterday. So, after voicing all of my concerns and having them addressed, I think I am ready to make the jump. It is a scary one and one that I don't take lightly. Some of the things they do really scare me! BUT, everything can be scaled for my fitness level and I have some amazing workout friends who will be right there with me!!

Time for some more changes. I will be partnering with my cousin Misty and my friend Jenny to get a handle on our diet. Changing eating patterns is not easy, but we are armed with some great information and we are all ready to do this!! The good thing, for me, about working out is that I am pretty conscious about what I am putting in my body, but I need to get better....I do still love the ice cream and sweet tea!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And by 125#, you mean 135#, right? Don't sell that weight short, lady! So proud of you :)

Cindy said...

OMG! I cannot believe I missed that!!