Thursday, September 22, 2011

New Title

Ok, when I started this journey I was feeling quite yucky with myself. So in talking to some people I realized that I really want to be a bad ass. Just ready to take on the world, empowered, full of awesome. What I didn't realize that in 4 short weeks that would happen. I thought that my journey from fat ass to bad ass would be a long one and one that would take me from my current weight and pants size to a much lighter, skinnier me.

What I know now is that inside me is one bad chick. She is full of Awesome and ready to take on the world. As overused as this word is, I feel empowered. I feel confident about myself. I feel like I can do anything. That is what was missing from myself. Along this way, I will get stronger, weigh less, and wear smaller sizes than I do now. That is good, I will be healthy, lean, and a force to be reckoned with, but I now know that is not the only reason to do this. Now, I can continue on this journey, Full of Awesome being my motto. I am not done, I have just hit a major point and am moving forward.

I also realize that this is not just for me. I am supposed to share it with other women as needed. There may be a man or two along the way also. Who knows? God knows and He will guide my words and my journey.

So I will keep on being me...Full of Awesome me :)

No comments: